“Making a world of difference in companion animal welfare.”
PPI Truly needs your support to achieve its simple mission: “The reduction of companion animal overpopulation throughout the world.” At first glance a seemingly daunting task, but with a truly simple solution: Put effort into spay/neuter campaigns, train veterinarians to continue the work, and develop culturally relevant educational materials to help influence future societal concepts. No one group is committed to these goals more than PPI, and with your tax deductible donation you can be a part of companion animal history. The use of limited resources to warehouse a large number of animals is not a solution to companion animal overpopulation. Only the reduction in population will elevate the status of these animals and ensure their safety and wellbeing.
PPI has provided training services to veterinarians from around the world. PPI, through Dr. Jeff Young, has made presentations and conducted sterilization campaigns in Slovakia, India, Panama, Hungary, Mexico, Poland, Turkey, and on numerous Native American Reservations in the US. Currently, PPI is active in two hospitals, located in Bratislava, Slovakia and Merida, Mexico No individual has ever received personal compensation or financial gain in work associated with PPI. 100% of all contributions and fundraising money have gone directly to reducing companion animal overpopulation, training veterinarians in safe and efficient spay/neuter techniques, or helping abused & abandoned animals.
- Build a state of the art hospital in Asia emphasizing spay/neuter while working closely with local veterinarians & animal welfare groups.
- Continue to work placing emphasis on resolving the problem of companion animal overpopulation through education, legislation, and spay/neuter programs, NOT WAREHOUSING ANIMALS.
- Continue to invest the money obtained from our active adoption program and donation to provide training & equipment for veterinarians who want the opportunity to advance the condition of companion animals around the world.
- To reduce companion animal overpopulation throughout the world while elevating the status of our companion animal friends.
- Continue to support our established hospitals in Bratislava, Slovakia, and Merida, Mexico.
- Build a new clinic in Chalem, Mexico.
Planned Pethood International
4338 Tennyson St.
Denver, CO 80212
A 501-c3/non profit
Tax ID# 84-1522523